This tool is to be used by Occupational Health and Safety professionals at screening and testing facilities and workplaces to assess:
- the potential risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2 virus;
- current control measures; and
- provides recommendations for their management.
- to identify and assess the potential risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2 virus at screening and testing facilities and workplaces
- to identify control measures (or the absence of control measures) and assess their effectiveness to prevent exposure
- to inform the management and employees of the risk of potential exposure to SARS-CoV-2 virus and additional controls that might be required.
National Department of Health