COVID-19 Vaccination Training for Health Workers
The National Department of Health (NDoH) has teamed up with the South African Vaccination and Immunisation Centre at the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, and other support partners, to package a short course, with tools, to prepare vaccinators to implement the COVID-19 vaccination.
The overall aim of this course is to capacitate vaccinators by providing key information necessary for rolling out the COVID-19 vaccine to South African healthcare workers.
The course is aimed at provincial trainers and implementers, healthcare professionals / vaccinators in both public and private sectors.
Simple sign up
- Visit the Knowledge Hub on your computer, tablet or phone.
- Click the Sign up button. Follow the simple process to create your personal profile. You will need your PERSAL and ID numbers, facility name and job role profile.
- Next time you visit, simply log in with your chosen username and password.
Start your unique development journey
- Choose priority competencies to streamline and customise your dashboard.
- Customise your KH dashboard feeds based on your CPD opportunity preferences.
- View and manage bookmarked CPD opportunities.
- Access a personalised portfolio of current and completed professional development opportunities.
- Update your personal information and preferences at any time in the future as your needs change.
Personalise your dashboard
- Based on your role profile and facility, the Hub will identify mandatory and recommended opportunities for you.
- Access a searchable catalogue of all national and provincial Department of Health development opportunities available on the Knowledge Hub.
- Bookmark identified opportunities to keep a record of those you would like to take up at a later date.
- Enrol in opportunities and keep a printable record of opportunities you have completed.
- Access an eLibrary of curated policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Receive Knowledge Hub email alerts targeted specifically for you.
The Knowledge Hub
the CPD solution for the National Department of Health
The Knowledge Hub will help you build your competence and improve your professional skills. The KH provides you:
Relevant CPD opportunities: Access professional development opportunities, including online and blended-learning courses, conferences, face-to-face workshops, and self-study resources to meet your specific needs.
Up-to-date information and policies: Access all the latest legislation, policies, guidelines, standard operating procedures, reference materials, and best practices you need.
Email communication: Stay in the know with email alerts about new CPD opportunities and customise your entire KH experience based on your job profile and needs.